Friday, August 7, 2009

PrOuD MaMa



I am going to apologize in advance. I have posted a ton of pics of my little one. I seriously can't get enough of this sweet girl. I was a little worried that her pics wouldn't turn out to good, because she was soooo busy when she was having them taken. Mindy Young (pink lemon photography) is amazing!! I love her work! My little nephew Easton just had his pictures taken by Mindy as well. I hope I can get a hold of the disc so I can post some of him on here too! She isn't super smiley, but boy are they cute!












7 comments:

  1. Oh man, she is so cute! Those turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like you! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love em too! Now lets get them printed so that I can see them on my wall each day!!!!
    She is just as beautiful as her momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLING!!!! i am going to steal some to put on my blog ... okay!?:) love mindy's work too! thanks again SO much for referring her to me ... can't wait to trade some photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is ADORABLE! Such cute pictures! Kaitlin doesn't smile for the camera much either..but you can still get some really good pics! Hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Do you pick? They are all so dang cute! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I have to agree that she is as beautiful as her Momma...for sure!!! And just fyi I believe these are the most amazing kids pics I have ever seen and I think she needs to model!

    ReplyDelete