Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1st HAIR CUT!

It only cost 25 cents!!
My bIg girl!
This last week I decided that Koryn's mullet was getting a little out of control! The front of her hair went down to her chin, but the back was clear down to the middle of her back! We had ZeeZee cut it for us in her little shop. Koryn was actually pretty good. We just had to keep her entertained with treats, books, and really anything that caught her eye. I wish I could find some pictures to show her sweet mullet...but I'm having a hard time. I will post one if I find a good one!!

9 comments:

  1. What a big girl! I am going to miss the mullet...just kidding. I am sad that I didn't get to cut it for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tunie looks so CUTE with straight hair too! even though it is wet in these pics ... love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nicole. I found you through sharri.. Your little one is so cute. Im glad to see you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, did you just say that you are ready to be done being prego on my blog???? or was that a typo? Anyway, I probably won't be going to Utah until this summer when the kids are out of school. Are you living with your parents? I will let you know when I am in town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friend- She is darling. i want to squeeze her. Leave me your email address because I am going private and I want to add you for sure. I sure love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Tuesday and Thursdays are good until the afternoon and then I work on those nights. I would love to get together and do lunch or something. Maybe when it starts to warm up we can take the kids to the park and let them play and we can catch up. Love you, keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute. Savannah keeps asking when she gets to babysit again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicole-
    I saw your blog on Christina's and had to write you and tell you how beautiful your baby girl is! Email me at dearlizzy23@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog!

    ReplyDelete