Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ChRiStMaS 2008

Happy NeW yEaRs!
Koryn and ZeeZee riding Champange

The Grandkids
My lil SuNsHiNe
Emma and Jax
Christmas was so fun this year with Koryn. She was opened presents and seem somewhat interested in the toys. I think with everything that was going on, and having Jaxson and Emma here she got sidetracked pretty easy. We still enjoyed having all our family together, except Dev, who is serving a mission in Argentina...but, we did get to talk to him on Christmas Day. It was soo good to hear his voice. I miss that kid!
I have decided just to post a ton of pics of our eventful Holidays. Hope you enjoy!
The guys
The girls in our matching Christmas jammies
Our Nativity...Mom=a wiseman, Koryn= donkey, Emma=Mary,Jaxson=Josheph, & Ali=the angel
Koryn opening gifts



3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the picture of Koryn on the horse with your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole,

    Your family is the cutest. I LOVE your matching jammies. I can't belive how cute Koryn is...I just wanna eat her up. If you need someone to watch her ever, call me! PLEASE!

    I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas...I love you!

    -kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to post the picture of yours and your mom's gingerbread train ... it was the best! and GEW to the picture of us girls ... i still look prego!

    ReplyDelete