Sunday, March 22, 2009

YuM!

I think she's giving the "evil eye"

So YuMmY
TaStY
Her first time licking the beaters, or should I say eating!

So are you impressed? Two times in a week! What can I say, I am trying to be better.

Today my mom made a cake and gave Koryn the beaters. It was so funny to watch. At first she was trying to stick the whole thing in her mouth, but it wasn't long before she got the hang of it! It's a little scary, she automatically sees brown and knows it ChOcOlAtE. I guess she got that from her ZeeZee, cause we all know I'm not a chocolate fan. HuH...I wish! She's is such a big girl, and it makes me a little sad to see how fast she has grown.

11 comments:

  1. Nicole!
    She is so darling! I can't believe how big she is getting! She is beautiful just like her mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweet tweet...I love your new blog background. Good job on the posting...TWICE in ONE week...I'm so proud. I haven't posted anything for a little while. I'm boring. Let's get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm ... i love the pictures! tunie is such a doll!

    and i have to say that i am very PROUD of you too. 2 posts in 1 week ... amazing! way to go! you need to keep this up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole I can't get over how ADORABLE Koryn is!! I love seeing new pictures...I hope you guys are doing good! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is getting SO big! Keep up the bloggin I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is seriously so cute! i cant believe how big she is! good job on being such a good blogger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now she is going to EXPECT the beaters EVERY time you bake! That's okay! I think that is one of the best memories of being a kid (even though we would still go for Spoon fulls AFTER the beaters were licked clean!) I love Love LOVE the pictures! YES, I am proud of you! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo cute Nicole... Shell told me to get on here and look at Tunie... She is adorable !! I am glad you and her are doing well :) Shell says you are coming down here to do a nail-purse party.. I am all over that !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's adorable,and I must say those beaters look really tasty! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! How can your baby be so big? She is beautiful! So Ash told me you were in Heber so next time I am up there we will have to get together and go eat or something. I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete