Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My MoMmA

my BFF
zeezee with her kids and grandkids
my aMaZiNg parents

I wanted to share what an amazing mom I have. She is just celebrated her birthday, and thought it would be a great time to do a little post on her. She is my best friend! She is always helping others. She loves the gospel. She loves her grandkids. Loves horses. Has a great husband, and kids that love them both! I don't know if she ever slows down. She keeps busy with teaching at the gym, fufilling her church calling, serving others, and always helping family. I love her so much and want to let her know how grateful I am to have her not only as my friend, but also as my mom. Thanks for the help you willing give me! I hope one day to do the same for you. I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Ok Nicole, how am I suppose to read your post with weepy eyes.... You're the BeSt and I love you much!
    I am so thankful that I have you as MY BFFF, daughter and roomie!!! I love having you and Tunie brighten up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom is the best! I can't even begin to describe the influence she has had on my life. I am grateful to have both of you guys around! Love both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post! i don't think we can say enough good things about her! she is surely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! You are looking so good! I cant believe how big your daughter is getting. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete