Monday, January 4, 2010

Catch up

This is my attempt to catch up...Halloween, followed by Easton's 1st Birthday, Koryn loving the snow, Christmas, and New Years.

LoVin the treats!
ZeeZee and Koryn trick or treating in St. George. Yes...it was warm!
Little E's birthday party
Koryn HELPING Easton open his presents. Oh yeah, and thinking they are hers.Yummy!Enjoying Easton's baseball cupcakes.

Koryn LOVES the snow. She didn't want to go inside.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Her Christmas present from Santa
Chef Koryn

HAPPY NeW YEARS!!
(don't mind the nasty pic of me)

So this sums up the past couple of months. Just some highlights. I am not long winded and can't seem to blog very regularly. This might just be how I blog from now on. Hope everyone's HoLiDaYs were great.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is so stinking cute! I can't believe how long her hair is it is so cute. Grayce will be 5 before she has that much hair! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, I haven't sen the halloween ones...
    Even though I see you both everyday I look forward to your posts!!!
    thanks, Zee Zee

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new pictures! it is about time you get some halloween ones up ... tunie was the cutest witch! and the little kitchen is SO cute! i loved this post. you need to post more often! ... make it a new year's resolution;) i love the new background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so grown up with straight hair! And I love, love that kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete