Wednesday, January 6, 2010

must be CRAZY!!


So I think I have officially gotten in over my head...BUT it isn't going to stop me. I signed up for a TRIATHLON! Me, my mom, brother Deven, brother Jordan (hopefully), cousin Katrina, Aunt Kathy, and cousin Kim are all doing the Echo Tri.

I have needed some motivation, and hopefully this is it! I am going to start personal training in the next few weeks to try to get ready. I haven't been doing so good the last couple of months, so it is time to get my butt in gear! WISH ME LUCK!

8 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I can't even imagine doing something like that! It sounds like murder! You are on brave/crazy woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!! I know you'll kick trash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to do great! And it's nice that you have such an awesome support system. It'll be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be great !! I am excited for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahoo! i can't wait to cheer you on! you are going to do awesome! you are NOT crazy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When is this? I would love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jealous!!! You look amazing in your pics!! We will have to get together sometime...maybe have a sleepover at Ashlee's new place in Midway or something! I miss you and would love to hangout...maybe over spring break.

    ReplyDelete